Monday, November 4, 2013

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3vyNXp6qDWwVXpCVjZZTV9LWWs
"Wait, I say, my heart clenching

Elder's finger hovers over the launch button. He glances up at me, and I can see the worry in this eyes, creasing the corners and making him look old and sad. The planet shines through the honeycombed glass in front of us - blue and green and white and sparkling and everything I have ever wanted. But the emotion twisting my stomach is fear.
Terror.

Are we ready for this? I ask, my voice barely a whisper.
Elder leans back, away from the launch button. We've moved everything from Godspeed into the shuttle that we can take, he syas. Everything's been strapped down-


Continue Reading
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 by readfulltext.blogspot.com